Are you an aspiring midwife?
If you are looking to apply for a BSc/MSc in Midwifery then this study day is a must have in your diary.
Facilitated by a qualified midwife who has coached many people through the application process this study day will:
- Cover the role of midwife – it’s not all drinking tea and eating cake!
- Short anatomy and physiology lecture pitched at degree level
- Learn the realities of working in the modern NHS and how you can navigate it
- Improve your midwifery knowledge
- Step by step guide to applying to university
- Personal statement advice
- Meet other like minded people
- Lunch provided
- Plenty of discussion time for your own experiences
- You are able to voice any questions/concerns and have them answered by someone who has been there and done it
The next Aspiring Midwives Study Day will be held in Nottingham on the 16th November 2019 and is in an excellent city centre location! See the event page for more information and how to book your place!
If you are unable to attend this date or location then the NEW Online Aspiring Midwives Course may be for you. It provides you with a workbook, to be completed at your own pace, which will improve your midwifery knowledge and lay the foundations for starting your UCAS personal statement. Purchase of the course also includes one personal statement feedback and review from myself, a qualified midwife. The cost of the online course is £45. Use the contact form or email email@example.com for purchasing details.